Whether you know it or not, you have a process.
Maybe your process is to wing it with each new client. Or, maybe you follow a rough process from memory with each new client.
Or, if you’re really in the upper echelons of marketers, you have one written down and clearly-defined.
There are plenty of benefits to documenting a formal process, including:
- More consistent and predictable outcomes with each new engagement
- Less cognitive load and stress when delivering your expertise
- More repeatable documents and systems you can use in your engagements
- Better outcomes with less effort and time using those supplementary resources
- Close more deals by showing clients you have a rigorous process to apply
- It becomes a system that improves every time you use it, which benefits the entire cycle
If you want help building your process—or Methodology as I call it—hit reply or email me (firstname.lastname@example.org).
I’m refining one of my offers and it might just be right for you.