Business Coaching for Independent Marketers
Take your practice up a notch.
For a fraction of the fees you’ll command from even one new client, you’ll get unlimited access to my brain for six months.
“Within six months, I doubled my business, increased my average retainer size by 33%, and phased out of most of the tactical execution work I was doing before.” —Mark Evans
Does this sound like you?
- You’re good at what you do and have no problem selling execution.
- Your income is becoming constrained by your time and energy.
- You are always slightly stressed by deadlines and deliverables.
- You feel slightly scattered—you are spinning too many plates.
- You’re too busy doing client work to work on your own business.
What if you could…
- Substantially increase your profit without working more hours.
- Teach, train, and advise instead of solely doing execution work.
- Turn your expertise into leveraged offerings you can sell at scale.
- Spend less time in the minutia and more time on strategic work.
- Build a business that lights you up instead of burning you out.
Working together, we’ll help you find clarity on your niche, positioning, and value proposition.
We’ll design your products and services to meet the specific needs of your ideal clients and the problems they want to solve.
I’ll show you how to document and codify your expertise into a repeatable methodology you can use for all of your products and services.
We’ll create a plan to turn your methodology into leveraged offers such as memberships, courses, training, and more.
We’ll design a marketing plan that helps you attract the kind of opportunities you want systematically—without depending on “random opportunities” that come your way.
Along the way, you’ll have other challenges that come up. Maybe it’s a client problem or a new proposal you’re working on. We’ll address those too. This program is flexible to your needs.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
“Within a relatively short period of time, Kevin legitimately transformed my consulting business. I was struggling with a lack of focus, my website didn’t speak to my target audience and my branding was misaligned. Considering my job is to help other companies find their way out of similar messes, it’s hard to believe my own business was in such bad shape. Kevin helped narrow my target market, write better copy and establish the tools and resources I needed to operate efficiently. Then he helped me design the engagement processes for my clients, providing me with a scalable and proven system I can use over and over again.”
“Working with Kevin has been a game-changer. Within six months, I doubled my already six-figure business, increased my average retainer size by 33%, and phased out of most of the tactical execution work I was doing before—freeing up my time and energy to take on more clients and grow the business further. His coaching has played a key role in helping develop systems and methodologies to underpin and strengthen my marketing advisory business. No more flying by the seat of my pants! As important, he’s encouraged me to embrace new approaches and ideas that I would have never considered.”
The fine print
The following is what you can expect things to look like when we start working together.
- Contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 business hours but more often the same day during business hours.
- I will never publish any of your communications, publicly or privately. Anything you share with me will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- You are free to record any call for future reference without asking me first.
- If you have a truly urgent question, you can text me on my personal cell number.
- Payment is due in full before each month. Work will immediately pause in the event of late payments.
- Credit cards are the only accepted form of payment at this time.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you got busy.
Interested in working together?
To see if we’re a fit, contact me and tell me a few details about your business challenges and goals. We’ll then set up a time to chat if I think we’re a potential fit.