Here’s How I Can Help
If you want to grow your company fast and have someone handle the marketing minutiae for you, then you’re in luck.
My name is Kevin and I oversee the digital strategy and marketing for 7 and 8-figure companies.
With only 24 hours in a day, growth will always be a struggle until you can remove yourself from your marketing.
Here are several services I provide to help you grow faster:
Option 1: Strategic Advisor
You know your time is precious. As a company leader you’re faced with dozens of important decisions every single day.
You don’t want to spend 10 hours on one decision when you could have the answer in 10 minutes. That’s the beauty of an advisor.
You get access to my brain 24/7.
With my help, you’ll make better decisions sooner and stop deliberating on important choices.
You can ask me anything. From, “Where should I focus my marketing budget for the best ROI?” to “Which email software should I use??” and everything in between!
How It Works:
- Either you or one person from your team will have one-on-one, unlimited access to me via email, Slack or scheduled phone calls.
- I always reply within 24 hours, but usually within 90 minutes during regular business hours.
- Your information is always confidential.
- You are free to record our calls without asking, or I can record them for you at your request.
- You can call me during business hours and I will always answer if I am able. Since I am frequently on the phone, it’s best to schedule a time using my scheduling tool.
- Payment is due 100% in advance to begin the program or join the waitlist once it fills up.
Strategic Advisory Options
1. On-Demand – $4,500 for 6 months
Includes everything listed above. I am available when you have questions and will respond to your requests.
2. Proactive – $7,500 for 6 months
Includes everything in the On-Demand tier, plus:
- Proactive guidance and oversight on your marketing
- Access to my freelancer rolodex as-needed
- Monthly analytics report and analysis via telephone call
What’s not included in Advisory?
Marketing is a multi-faceted discipline and requires learning and practice to do a lot of things. I don’t offer training. If you want to DIY things, you’ll need to learn how to do it yourself. My advice is often to hire a reasonably priced freelancer or consultant who can implement things quickly and effectively so you can focus on your business and not learning skills that can be easily leveraged with a team.
Option 2: Virtual CMO
This is for CEOs of rapidly-growing organizations who still manage most—if not all—of their marketing.
Do you still manage your own marketing? Would you rather have this handled for you? Then the virtual CMO option is for you.
With your input, I’ll strategize, manage and execute a digital marketing plan to deliver you a solid ROI.
Everything is taken care of. The research, design, optimization, sales copy, acquisition of new talent and your digital promotion.
With dozens of contractors at your disposal, you’ll have copywriters, designers, sales people, developers and others fill the gaps in your operation.
And unlike an agency, the team and resources you build during our time together are yours to keep. So if you transition my responsibilities to an internal manager, everything continues to run without a hitch.
How It Works:
- I’ll read and consume all your company material to understand your business needs on an intimate level.
- During deep dive onboarding meetings, we’ll put together a marketing strategy and plan of action to sustain your growth and roll out new marketing channels.
- I’ll execute the plan for you. This includes hiring talent, coordinating with your internal team, working alongside your CMO or marketing manager (if you already have one) and managing the roll out of new promotions.
- You’ll be updated and informed on the plan with progress and weekly phone calls.
- You and your team will have access to me via a private Slack team for your company, as well as a Trello board and Google Drive folder to keep marketing information at your fingertips.
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then contact me.
Fill out the form below and you’ll hear back from me within 24 business hours. We’ll get on the phone, have a discovery session and see if we’re a good fit for each other.
Note: I’m only available as a Virtual CMO for up to 3 clients at a time. Currently there is only one opening left. Please contact me ASAP if you’re interested.
Yours sincerely —
Kevin C. Whelan