I’ve never had a problem attracting clients. For that, I’m grateful.
Is it because I’m smarter than the average marketing consultant?
Nope. It’s largely because I publish a lot of content.
Here are some of the things I publish:
- Daily blog posts
- Daily emails
- Private podcast episodes (Mindshare Radio)
- Guesting on other shows
- Host webinars for my audience and others’
- Post content on LinkedIn and Twitter for different audiences
- Engage with people on social media
- Speak at conferences when I can
In other words, I publish as much content as I can muster.
Content not only helps me attract clients directly (which it does), it also reminds people I’m in the game.
And those people refer opportunities to me.
At this point, you have two choices: you either publish content to attract new clients, or you’re largely invisible.
If you want to build a profitable consulting business, it starts with publishing like your life depends on it.
Or, at least publishing as much as you can.
Don’t talk yourself out of it.