As a consultant, your Methodology can become your business’ most valuable asset. It’s the key to creating leverage around your expertise.
But for that to be the case, you need to have the discipline to continually make tweaks and adjustments.
For most marketing professionals, your “Methodology” begins with you making it up as you go along.
You’re basically winging it with every client.
But eventually, you spot patterns. You follow a similar process with each client. You see the world in a certain way.
You reach a point where you decide to formalize parts of it into a system. You begin to document your onboarding process, or standard strategy process, or deep-dive discovery project process.
If you’re like me, you’ll eventually put all your great ideas into a Google Doc, Trello board, or Notion template.
It’s messy at first, but it’s a start.
Regardless of the stage you’re at, it’s crucial you start to bring order to the chaos.
Write down your processes and make them better over time. Start simple, make it better.
Or, save years and get access to my Methodology
If you’re a marketing consultant and you want access to my Consulting Methodology, I’m making it available to Mindshare Pro for just $99/mo., including access to ongoing updates, improvements, and support.
This isn’t some flimsy resource. It’s a hefty package of templates, workflows, and processes that make up most of my Consulting Methodology. It’s taken me years to create and refine.
Like all things, it’s a work in progress, but it’s absolutely packed with value.
It will not only help you run your consulting business better, it will also shape the way you package and deliver your own expertise.
The list of what you get currently includes:
- Advisory Proposal Template (Google Docs)
- 114-Question Client Discovery Questionnaire (Google Docs)
- Onboarding Process + Kick-Off Email (Google Docs)
- Client Organization Workflow + Templates (Google Drive/Docs)
- Client KPI Dashboard (Google Sheets)
- Consulting Revenue Tracker (Google Sheets)
- Marketing Playbook Template with 120+ action items (Trello Board)
- Client Operating System Template (Trello Board)
- Swipe File Sample Template (Airtable)
- Research Template (Airtable) – Coming Soon
- Access to the Mindshare Community
- Unlimited Asynchronous Q&A
- More templates and content not included in this list
The best part is, you can copy it all and use it right away—making it your own in a tiny fraction of the time (years) it took me to create it myself.
Plus, you’ll get access to updates for everything included as long as you’re a Mindshare Pro member.
Or, you can immediately cancel and keep everything in their current state. No pressure to stick around.
But I promise you one thing: all of these items won’t be included with this membership forever.
In fact, I’d be surprised if I included all of this with new Pro memberships next month. But we’ll see.