On Wednesday, May 24th at 11am EST, I’m hosting a 90-minute workshop for Mindshare members on how to package and deliver fractional CMO services.
This is a big one because I get asked a LOT of questions about this and have a TON of nuanced thoughts about how and when to do it successfully.
I’ve been doing it since 2017 to varying degrees, so I have picked up a ton of first-hand experience to share that you won’t hear elsewhere.
I’ll talk about things like:
- How to harness growing demand for fractional CMO services
- How to define what fractional CMO will mean to you and your business
- How to know whether to offer fractional CMO services at all
- The risks and benefits of offering fractional CMO services
- The differences between interim vs. fractional CMO—and which to use/when
- Alternative forms of fractional marketing leadership roles
- How to price fractional CMO services in relation to your other services
- How to manage and deliver your work without becoming a pseudo-employee
- How to transition agency or freelance clients into fractional CMO clients
- How to transition fractional CMO services into advisory clients later on
And questions like:
- Should you take an email address under your clients’ domain?
- Should you attend client events and work parties?
- Should you put your client list on LinkedIn under your Experience?
- Should you bill by the hour, day, week, or month?
And a lot more!
Want to attend?
There are two ways you can join this workshop:
Hope to see you there!