This post is a preview of one of the private podcast episodes inside Mindshare. If you want to learn how to create a more leveraged, systemized, and profitable marketing strategy business, sign up for a free trial here.
There are pros and cons to specialization.
In this episode, I break down some of the main benefits of niche specialization, which include:
- Easier sales process via differentiation
- Lower time involvement required
- Less downward price pressure
- Better leverage and systemization
- Ability to package and resell expertise as products
- Easier to find and reach your target market
- More efficient marketing
And many more.
When you specialize, you build a competitive moat that grows over time. Once you get your marketing engine going, it becomes a real asset to your business.
Sure, there are advantages to being a generalist, which I talk about, but as a consultant they are far outweighed by specialization.
Give this a listen and let me know your thoughts!