This month, I was featured on the Mitch Gray Show—a podcast on a mission to create messages that will engage, inspire and equip leaders to empower those within their influence.
Mitch is a great interviewer. He asks thoughtful questions that provoked me to go deep and answer questions at a very personal and authentic level.
In this episode, we talked about the work I do as a marketing advisor, mentor, and even discussed the coworking industry where I do most of my work.
If you’re a marketing consultant, you’ll hear how I view the world and work as an advisor and it might help shape your perspective on our work.
If you’re an entrepreneur, you’ll benefit from hearing my thoughts on how to succeed and grow as we come out of the pandemic era stronger than you went into it.
Here are some of the topics we discussed:
- What it means to be an advocate for your clients
- The trend I’m seeing towards distributed marketing teams and fractional CMOs
- My thoughts on going forward after dealing with the pandemic for the past year
- How to evolve and innovate your business—even if it means changing your identity along the way
- How to help your business come out stronger on the other side of the pandemic
- How I view my role as a mentor to other marketing consultants—and what motivates me to do so
- My thoughts on daily blogging and why it works to grow a consulting business
- The role passion plays in developing your career path—and how it led to where I am today
- The rise of coworking, where it’s headed, and my experience consulting in that industry
- Why even coworking spaces should specialize in a specific target market
- And a variety of other interesting and thought provoking thoughts, questions and answers
Give this a listen here and be sure to subscribe to his show on iTunes or wherever you listen to podcasts.