As you may know, Universal Analytics (the current Google Analytics version) will be depreciated in July of 2023.
Now is the time to transition your clients over to Google Analytics 4 so you can begin to accrue data in both UA and GA4 to give you a good runway of data (and practice) before the transition.
What You’ll Learn
In this live workshop, you’ll learn:
- What is GA4?
- What is the difference between UA and GA4?
- Why is Google forcing the switch?
- Over-the-shoulder implementation of:
- Creating a property
- Installing the tag
- Connecting traffic sources
- Creating goal conversion tracking
- Out of the box
- Custom reports
Who Should Attend?
- Marketing consultants and Fractional CMOs
- Web developers, designers, and freelancers
- General consultants, creators, and entrepreneurs
Why Should You Attend?
The goal is to help you prepare yourself (and your clients) in advance for when it gets rolled out next year.
Get your clients set up right today—and charge $500+ to do it!—using the lessons in this workshop. It will pay for itself many times over.
- Date: On Monday, August 29
- Time: 2 pm EST/11 am PST
- Non-Member Price: US$49 (includes live Q&A and access to the recording)
- Member/Client Price: Free (must be an active Mindtrust member or private coaching client)
Get in early
The first 10 people to register save $10 using promo code EARLY10.