I interviewed Dagobert Renouf of Logology last week on how he’s been so successful on Twitter.
Dagobert is extremely active and publishes a meme every day of the week, which is a big hit for his 30k+ audience.
But like any successful story, there’s an underlying mindset and strategy that makes the tactics more successful.
So I wanted to dig into those. And he delivered.
We’ll get into the specifics of:
- His overarching Twitter strategy
- Why he believes memes work so well
- How he comes up with his meme ideas each day
- How he actually creates and publishes his memes
- His approach to engaging with accounts—small and big—at scale
- The tools he uses to manage Twitter as a power user
- How he’s grown his logo design business with this strategy
- And a range of other topics!
Listen in to hear this episode—it already changed my thinking and approach to Twitter.
- Dagobert on Twitter (@dagorenouf)
- Black Magic (Twitter CRM/Analytics)
- Rocket (emojis for Mac)
- Imgflip (meme inspiration)
P.S. You’ll hear me saying “mm-hmm” a lot, which may be slightly annoying to the listener (it annoyed me) so I will fix that for future episodes!