As a business leader, you’re faced with dozens of decisions every day. Digital marketing doesn’t need to be one of them.
With this tier of service, you’ll get unlimited access to my brain 24/7, drawing from over a decade of digital marketing and business experience.
With my help, you’ll be able to quickly make better marketing decisions with less deliberation.
How It Works:
- You and your entire marketing team will have unlimited access to me via email, Slack, or scheduled phone calls
- I always reply within 24 hours, but usually within 90 minutes during regular business hours
- Get access to my trusted network of digital marketing specialists, designers, and developers to help build your team
- Someone on your team will be responsible for managing projects (i.e deadlines, budget adherence, accepting deliverables, giving instructions, etc.)
- You can forward emails and include me on supplier calls to ensure you get advice as you need it
- I will advise you on which marketing tools and software to use for your unique situation
- I will help you create a budget, allocate it effectively, and plan the necessary resources to get it done
- I will assist you with goal setting and outcome measurement
- I will perform periodic work reviews, offer feedback, and provide quality assurance work as-needed
- You’ll receive a detailed monthly analytics report with analysis
What’s not included in the Digital Advisor plan?
Unlike other available tiers of service, the following is not included in the Digital Advisor plan.
I don’t do project management. You will need to allocate a certain amount of time every week to the management of your marketing—especially in the beginning. This includes managing timelines, task follow-ups, adherence to budgets, and team accountabilities.
Access to me is restricted to members of your marketing team. In the Digital CMO tier, your entire organization is able to contact me for advice, direction and questions as long as it relates to your marketing. By contrast, the Digital Mentor tier gives only the business owner/CEO and one additional team member unlimited direct access to me.
I don’t provide in-depth training. If you want to learn new skills (i.e. graphic design or website development), you’ll need to learn how to do it independently. I can help by pointing you in the right direction or by giving you guidance when needed.
I don’t do hands-on implementation work. This includes things like software configuration, entire website wireframes, or writing content/communication drafts with this service. I can, however, provide content general outlines, creative input, strategic direction, and feature mockups/wireframes where needed to illustrate a point.
Pricing and Terms
This investment for this tier of service is $2,500 with a 6-month minimum commitment. All payments are due in advance of the period. I require 14-days notice for cancellation to unwind my involvement and transition any work over to you.
Q: What qualifies as implementation work?
Implementation work includes things like the development of publish-ready communications, website copy, code, design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising setup/management, email marketing automation/setup/execution, public relations, and other non-strategic tactical work.
Q: What kind of suppliers do you refer from your professional network?
You’ll get access to all kinds of people that I’ve worked with over the years. While I can’t promise I’ll have someone on hand for every situation, I do regularly refer website developers, designers, copywriters, marketing automation specialists, search engine optimization specialists, pay-per-click management specialists, social media specialists, and more.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
No marketing professional can guarantee a certain outcome with absolute certainty, so I will never promise results that are not within my control. Common outcomes include seeing significant increases in email subscriber growth, social media followers, number of leads, online and offline sales revenue, overall website traffic, conversion rates, and more.
Q: Why don’t you just “do it for me” like a normal agency?
I believe advice and implementation are best sold separately. You can read more about my thoughts on that in this article.
Q: What areas of digital marketing do you advise on?
The areas of digital marketing I can advise on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any exceptions.
What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.