As a leader, you’re faced with difficult decisions every day. Digital marketing doesn’t need to be one of them.
You don’t need to spend hours, weeks, or months on one decision when you could have the right answer—based on data and experience—in just a few minutes. That’s the benefit of having an advisor.
With this tier of service, you’ll get unlimited access to my brain 24/7, drawing from over a decade of digital marketing and business experience. Not to mention, you’ll tap into the thousands of dollars I spend annually in upgrading my knowledge to stay current.
With my help, you’ll make better decisions faster and stop deliberating on important choices.
How It Works
- Either you or one person from your team will have one-on-one, unlimited access to me via email, Slack or scheduled phone calls.
- I always reply within 24 hours, but usually within 90 minutes during regular business hours.
- Your information is always confidential.
- Your calls can be recorded and archived at your request.
- You can call me during business hours and I will always answer when available.
- Payment is due 100% in advance to begin the program or join the waitlist once it fills up. If you’re not completely satisfied after our first month, I’ll give your money back. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a personal emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you “got busy”.
This plan includes:
- Two people get unlimited access to me via email, phone, or private Slack channel
- Development and oversight of your digital strategy and initiatives
- Access to and sourcing of vetted digital marketing specialists
- Assistance with your budget and goal setting
- Supplier performance reviews and oversight
- Work reviews and quality assurance
- Copy me on supplier emails or have me join calls for guidance
- Detailed monthly analytics report
- Six-month initial commitment
Areas of Digital Marketing
The areas of digital marketing I can advise on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
What’s not included in the Digital Advisor plan?
I don’t offer extensive training with this service. If you want to learn new skills (i.e. graphic design or website maintenance), you’ll need to learn how to do it independently. I can help by pointing you in the right direction and giving guidance when needed.
I don’t do project management, which is another key distinction between this tier and my Digital CMO tier. You will need to allocate a certain amount of time every week to the management of your marketing—especially in the beginning. This includes managing timelines, task follow-ups, adherence to budgets, and team accountabilities. I will take notes during our calls, if needed, to make our discussions easier to reference later.
I don’t do hands-on software configuration, entire website wireframes, or writing content/communication drafts with this service. I can, however, provide content outlines, creative input, strategic direction, and feature mockups/wireframes where needed to illustrate a point visually. We can arrange for separate projects for cases where more detailed deliverables are required.
Who Does the Implementation Work?
Technical implementation work is billed separately and is not included in my fee. You will need to set aside a budget to help implement the strategies we produce.
Implementation work can be performed by either your internal staff, current suppliers, or would be sourced, hired, and overseen by me. Third-party suppliers enter into a direct business relationship with you and invoice your company directly.
Implementation work includes things like the development of publish-ready communications, website copy, code, design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising setup/management, email marketing automation/setup/execution, public relations, and other non-strategic tactical work.
This service is currently $2,250/month with a six-month minimum commitment. After six months, you can renew on a month-to-month basis with 14-day notice for cancellation.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full.
What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.