The Digital CMO tier allows you to free up your time, stop doing the mundane marketing work, and go back to focusing on the big picture. I’ll handle the details.
Does any of the following sound familiar to you?
- Projects take months instead of days or weeks to implement
- Your digital marketing has gaps in multiple key areas
- You spend too much time focused on the minutiae of your marketing
- You wonder if you’re making the right marketing investment decisions
- Your marketing team is missing at least a few key individuals
- You aren’t sure whether your marketing is producing a positive ROI
- Hiring and vetting team members has produced mixed results
- You’re unable to audit technical work quality
- You’re becoming a bottleneck in your marketing processes
- You want to improve your digital strategy incrementally over time, but you’re only partially sure about what you need
These are some of the big challenges that business owners like you face. Yet what if you could have someone plan, manage and scale your entire marketing strategy so can leverage your time and spend it on the high-value tasks of your business instead?
If you want to grow your company faster without scaling up the burden of managing it all, then you’re in the right place.
You need someone on your team with the right tools, strategies, and systems to speed up and sustain your growth. That’s where I come in.
What You Get
With the Digital CMO option, you’ll receive:
- A fully-managed digital strategy and ongoing intiatives
- Unlimited access to me via email, phone, or private Slack channel
- Access to and sourcing of vetted digital marketing specialists
- Direct business relationship with contract team members
- Hands-on setup, configuration, and use of marketing software
- Budget allocation and planning
- Goal setting and outcome measurement
- Work reviews and quality assurance
- Quarterly planning and review
- Monthly analytics reports
- Three-month initial commitment
Who This Is For:
The Digital CMO option is ideal for you if:
- You’re the CEO or founder of a rapidly-growing organization looking to add expertise and leverage to your team
- Your company is between $3 and $30 million in annual revenue
- A significant portion of your marketing budget is spent online
- You would rather build a team than hire a full-service marketing agency
- You would rather have the management and oversight of your marketing handled for you
Areas of Expertise
The areas of digital marketing that I can most effectively guide you on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
How It Works
The Digital CMO is a hands-on consulting service and is most similar to having a part-time Chief Marketing Officer or VP of Digital Marketing.
My focus is on identifying strategies and tactics most likely to deliver an ROI. In this role, I oversee and manage the implementation of all digital marketing strategies we agree on, while being flexible to the changing needs and objectives of your business over time.
If desired, you and your team will have access to me via a private Slack channel for your company, as well as a Trello board and Google Drive folder to keep marketing information at your fingertips.
With your input, I’ll strategize, manage and execute a digital marketing plan to deliver you a solid ROI.
Everything is taken care of; the research, design, optimization, sales copy, acquisition of new talent and your digital campaigns and promotions.
With dozens of contractors at your disposal, you’ll have copywriters, designers, salespeople, developers and others fill the gaps in your operation.
And unlike an agency, the team and resources you build during our relationship are yours to keep. If we stop working together, everything continues to run without a hitch. The built up knowledge of your business doesn’t go away.
Who Does the Implementation Work?
I will manage and oversee the implementation of all work. Technical implementation work is billed separately and is not included in my fee. You will need to set aside a budget to help implement the strategies we produce.
Implementation work can be performed by either your internal staff, current suppliers, or would be sourced, hired, and managed by me. Third-party suppliers enter into a direct business relationship with you and invoice your company directly.
Implementation work includes things like the development of publish-ready communications, website copy, code, design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising setup/management, email marketing automation/setup/execution, public relations, and other non-strategic tactical work.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full.
“What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.”
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.