As a business leader, you’re faced with dozens of decisions every day. Digital marketing doesn’t need to be one of them.
Draw from over a decade of digital marketing experience to help you make decisions faster and get better results from your marketing with The Advisor program.
What You Get
You and your entire marketing team get private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
The program includes:
- Unlimited 1:1 access to me via Slack, email, and phone.
- Initial assessment during our kick-off call.
- Deep-dive advisory calls every other week.
- Structured assignments with due dates attached.
- Access to my personal network of vetted marketing specialists.
- Monthly analytics report and KPI dashboard to give you clarity on your data.
How It Works:
- Contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
- Get access to my vast network of digital marketing specialists, designers, and developers to help build your team.
- I’ll help you source marketing suppliers if I don’t have immediate access to someone who fits your implementation needs.
- Forward emails and include me on supplier calls to ensure you get advice as you need it.
- Get advice on which marketing tools and software to use for your unique situation.
- Get help building a detailed budget, allocating it effectively, and planning the necessary resources to get it done.
- We’ll develop measurable goals to determine what success will look like in the short- and long-term
- Get feedback on marketing materials and deliverables produced by your team or outside suppliers.
- Get a detailed monthly analytics report and KPI dashboard, which we can review together during our calls.
What’s not included in The Advisor plan?
Unlike other available tiers of service, the following is not included in The Advisor plan.
I don’t do project management. You will need to allocate a certain amount of time every week to the management of your marketing. This includes managing timelines, task follow-ups, adherence to budgets, and team accountabilities.
Access to me is restricted to members of your marketing team. In the Digital CMO tier, your entire organization is able to contact me for advice, direction and questions as long as it relates to your marketing.
I don’t provide in-depth training. If you want to learn new skills (i.e. graphic design or website development), you’ll need to learn how to do it independently. I can help by pointing you in the right direction or we can work out a fixed-fee training project, if required.
I don’t do hands-on implementation work. This includes things like software configuration, entire website wireframes, or writing content/communication drafts with this service. I can, however, provide content general outlines, creative input, strategic direction, and feature mockups/wireframes where needed to illustrate a point.
Pricing and Terms
This investment for this tier of service is $2,500/month with a 6-month minimum commitment. All payments are due in advance of the period. I require 14-days notice for cancellation to unwind my involvement and transition any work over to you.
Q: What qualifies as implementation work?
Implementation work includes things like the development of publish-ready communications, website copy, code, design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising setup/management, email marketing automation/setup/execution, public relations, and other non-strategic tactical work.
Q: What kind of suppliers do you refer from your professional network?
You’ll get access to all kinds of people that I’ve worked with over the years. While I can’t promise I’ll have someone on hand for every situation, I do regularly refer website developers, designers, copywriters, marketing automation specialists, search engine optimization specialists, pay-per-click management specialists, social media specialists, and more.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
No marketing professional can guarantee a certain outcome with absolute certainty, so I will never promise results that are not within my control. Common outcomes include seeing significant increases in email subscriber growth, social media followers, number of leads, online and offline sales revenue, overall website traffic, conversion rates, and more.
Q: Why don’t you just “do it for me” like a normal agency?
I believe advice and implementation are best sold separately. You can read more about my thoughts on that in this article.
Q: What areas of digital marketing do you advise on?
The areas of digital marketing I can advise on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any exceptions.
What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.