Building a well-oiled marketing machine takes time and dedication. But if you invest your time and resources in the wrong places, it can cost you dearly in both opportunity costs and real sunk costs.
Luckily, you can fast-track the process with an approach that has worked for dozens of other businesses over the years.
Together, we’ll build a systemized marketing program that provides complete visibility into what’s working, giving you greater confidence and better decision-making along the way.
What You Get
You and one person from your team get private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
The program includes:
- Unlimited 1:1 access to me via Slack, email, and phone.
- Initial assessment prior to our kick-off call.
- A deep-dive strategy or implementation call every week.
- Structured assignments with due dates attached.
- Access to my personal network of vetted marketing specialists.
- A customized KPI dashboard to give you clarity on your data.
How It Works
- Contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 business hours but more often on the same day during business hours.
- Get access to my vast network of digital marketing specialists, designers, and developers to help build your team.
- I’ll help you source marketing suppliers if I don’t have immediate access to someone who fits your implementation needs.
- Forward emails and include me on supplier calls to ensure you get advice as you need it.
- Get advice on which marketing tools and software to use for your unique situation.
- Get help building a detailed budget, allocating it effectively, and planning the necessary resources to get it done.
- We’ll develop measurable goals to determine what success will look like in the short- and long-term
- Get feedback on marketing materials and deliverables produced by your team or outside suppliers.
- We’ll collaborate on customizing your own KPI dashboard, which we can review together during our calls.
What’s not included in The Advisor plan?
Unlike other available tiers of service, the following is not included in The Advisor plan.
I don’t do project management. You will need to allocate a certain amount of time every week to the management of your marketing. This includes managing timelines, task follow-ups, adherence to budgets, and team accountabilities.
Access to me is restricted to members of your marketing team. In The CMO tier, your entire organization is able to contact me for advice, direction and questions as long as it relates to your marketing.
I don’t provide in-depth training. If you want to learn new skills (i.e. graphic design or website development), you’ll need to learn how to do it independently. I can help by pointing you in the right direction or we can work out a fixed-fee training project, if required.
I don’t do hands-on execution work. This includes things like software configuration, entire website wireframes, or writing content/communication drafts with this service. I can, however, provide content general outlines, creative input, strategic direction, and feature mockups/wireframes where needed to illustrate a point.
Q: What qualifies as execution work?
Implementation work includes things like the development of publish-ready communications, website copy, code, design, search engine optimization, pay-per-click advertising setup/management, email marketing automation/setup/execution, public relations, and other non-strategic tactical execution work.
Q: What kind of suppliers do you refer from your professional network?
A: You’ll get access to all kinds of people that I’ve worked with over the years. While I can’t promise I’ll have someone on hand for every situation, I do regularly refer website developers, designers, copywriters, marketing automation specialists, search engine optimization specialists, pay-per-click management specialists, social media specialists, and more—often at multiple price-points, geographical locations, and seniority.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
A: While I cannot guarantee any specific outcome with certainty, it’s common for my clients to see significant increases in revenue, profit, lead flow, audience size, and various other measurable performance metrics.
Q: Why don’t you just “do it for me” like a normal agency?
I believe advice and implementation are best sold separately. You can read more about my thoughts on that in this article.
Q: What areas of digital marketing do you advise on?
The areas of digital marketing I can advise on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
Pricing and Terms
The investment for the Advisor Program is US$3,000/month with a 6-month minimum commitment. All payments are due in advance of the period.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any exceptions.
What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
“We engaged Kevin during a very difficult/pivotal time in our business. Covid lockdowns were in place, revenue dropped off a cliff, and our marketing team was unfortunately downsized to one person. Kevin brought order & leadership to the chaos, gave our one-person marketing team the direction and confidence needed to succeed, and ultimately helped to pull our company through one of the most difficult times we’ve ever experienced in our 10-year history. Thanks to Kevin, we’re now back to growing our marketing team (the right way) with a clear vision for the future of the department and the right systems in place to be successful.”
— Nick Clark, Common Desk
Not sure if this is right for you? Let’s talk. Email me at hi [at] kevin.me to set up a time to discuss your business.