Productizing your consulting services in a way that people can buy them “off the shelf” is not quite as simple as it may seem at first glance.
Do you package things according to levels of access to you? Or by customer segment? Or by specific projects?
Should you offer “unlimited” access to you—and if so, how do you avoid being taken advantage of?
And most importantly, how do you design things in a way that is highly profitable and compelling—for you and your clients?
This recorded workshop will teach you how to design highly profitable productized consulting services.
It’s based on everything I’ve learned having successfully sold and delivered over $1 million in advisory services since 2017.
This won’t be your typical training on productizing your services. This is about selling your advice and expertise—not just your hands.
And it gets super nuanced.
We’ll cover questions like:
- The specific process you’ll want to do before you productize anything
- The key elements to include in your scope of work—and what clients value most
- How to price your services for maximum profitability—for you and your clients
- How to design your advisory services ladder at multiple price-points
- Diversifying your advisory offerings with mentorship, coaching, memberships, and more
- How to price and package fractional CMO (premium) services strategically
- What to do if you want to fully transition to advisory services and out of implementation
- How to dip your toes into advisory work while still doing freelance/agency work
- The core sections and features to include on your service pages
- How to position your offers so your prospects feel like you’re reading their minds
- How to reduce the risk of people abusing “unlimited access” to you
- How to make a compelling business case for your services on your sales page and in conversations with your prospects
That’s a lot.
Buy Recording — $99
Includes the full recording + slides + sales page wireframe