Get outside perspective to help make better decisions and stay focused on doing the right things, in the right way, at the right time.
What You Get
- You and one person from your team will have unlimited email, telephone, and Slack advice as-needed
- I always reply within 24 hours, but usually within 90 minutes during regular business hours
- Together we will develop and refine your digital marketing strategy based on your evolving needs
- Have an experienced second set eyes to review supplier reports, recommendations, and work product
- Get a customized monthly analytics report with telephone analysis to help measure success and make decisions
How It Works
- We will schedule a standing meeting at the frequency you need (bi-weekly usually)
- Your information is always confidential and I can sign an NDA at your request
- You can record any of our calls without asking me first
- Calls are typically scheduled, but you can call me in an emergency and I will always answer when available
- Payment is due in advance to begin or join the waitlist once it fills up. If you’re not completely satisfied after our first month, I’ll give your money back. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances
- You can pause the clock in the event of a personal emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you “got busy”
Pricing and Terms
This service is $7,500 for a six-month period. Payment is due in full before we begin. Monthly renewal options are available. Monthly agreements require 14-days notice for cancellation.
Q: Why don’t you just “do it for me” like a normal marketing agency?
I believe advice and implementation are best sold separately. You can read more about my thoughts on that in this article.
Q: What areas of digital marketing do you advise on?
The areas of digital marketing I can advise on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
What’s not included in the Digital Mentor plan?
Unlike other available tiers of service, the following features are not included in the Digital Mentor plan:
- I won’t do project management
- I won’t source marketing suppliers for you (available in The Digital Advisor plan)
- I won’t join your supplier calls nor will I be copied on email chains
- Access to me is limited to the CEO/business owner and up to one additional designated member of staff
- I won’t provide in-depth training with this tier of service
- I don’t do hands-on implementation work
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.