What if you could go in a straighter line towards your goals and make fewer costly mistakes along the way?
With The Mentor program, you’ll work on the right things, at the right time, in the right way with access to seasoned marketing advice and support as you need it.
What You Get
You or one person from your team gets private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
The program includes:
- Unlimited 1:1 access to me via Slack and phone.
- Initial assessment during our kick-off call.
- Deep-dive advisory calls once per month.
- Structured assignments with due dates attached.
- Access to my personal network of vetted marketing specialists.
- Analytics reporting and a KPI dashboard to give you better clarity on your progress using real data.
Contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
How It Works
- This program is designed to give you advice and feedback on your marketing whenever you need it.
- Whether you need big-picture strategy or help setting up your next email newsletter, I’m here to give you guidance.
- We will schedule a standing meeting once per month to go deep into your progress and help remove roadblocks.
- Calls are typically scheduled, but you can call me in an emergency and I will always answer when available.
- You can record any of our calls without asking me first.
- Your information is always confidential and I can sign an NDA at your request.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a personal emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you “got busy”.
Pricing and Terms
This service is US$7,500 for a six-month period. Payment is due in full before we begin. Monthly renewal options are available.
Q: What kind of suppliers do you refer from your professional network?
A: You’ll get access to all kinds of people that I’ve worked with over the years. While I can’t promise I’ll have someone on hand for every situation, I do regularly refer website developers, designers, copywriters, marketing automation specialists, search engine optimization specialists, pay-per-click management specialists, social media specialists, and more.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
A: No marketing professional can guarantee a certain outcome with absolute certainty, so I will never promise results that are not within my control. Common outcomes include seeing significant increases in email subscriber growth, social media followers, number of leads, online and offline sales revenue, overall website traffic, conversion rates, and more.
Q: What areas of digital marketing do you advise on?
A: The areas of digital marketing I can advise on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
Q: Why don’t you just “do it for me” like a normal marketing agency?
A: I believe advice and implementation are best sold separately. You can read more about my thoughts on that in this article.
Q: What’s not included in The Mentor plan?
A: Unlike other available tiers of service, the following features are not included in The Mentor plan:
- I don’t do project management for you on this plan.
- I won’t source marketing suppliers for you on this plan but you’ll have access to my network if you need it.
- I won’t join your supplier calls nor will I be copied on email chains on this plan.
- Communication will be limited to Slack and phone calls, with no email support provided.
- Access to me is limited to one person from your team or company. Others may join our monthly call if you wish.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.