Marketing Education Resources
- GA4 Mastery (Paid Course) – I took the course for UA (the last version of Google Analytics) and found his learning style to be really easy to consume and follow. I haven’t bought this course yet but probably will soon. All strategists need to be able to dig into Google Analytics, and the new Google Analytics 4 has a bit of a learning curve, so worth spending time on that skill.
- Mastering ConvertKit (Paid) – This course taught me a lot about list segmentation, automation, email nurturing, etc. It’s about ConvertKit but it really teaches you the mechanics that most email marketing tools have—and best practices for managing things. If you’re into email, this one is great and gets quite advanced.
- Ahrefs Blogging for Business (Free) – This course is excellent for receiving foundational knowledge of SEO, but it’s worth noting that a big portion of the material relies on using their $99/month software.
- Backlinko’s SEO Marketing Hub (Free) – The content here is super long and comprehensive, but it has tons of valuable insight worth exploring.
- Grow and Convert Course (Paid) – I have heard good things about this course – it’s based in large part on bottom-of-funnel content that is likely to drive conversions from organic search traffic. I have not used it personally but know people who built a business on this method.
Standard Operating Procedures
- ClickMinded SOP Library (Paid) – I bought this a long time ago. They have a huge library of step-by-step instructions for how to do technical things in marketing. Might be useful to look around and see if anything looks valuable. They update the steps often and add new ones monthly. I don’t use it much because I’m not really doing a lot of execution these days but you might find it a worthy investment to have around, not sure.
- Paid: https://www.linkedin.com/learning/
- Free: https://academy.hubspot.com/
- Paid: https://www.skillshare.com/