A while back, I had my car detailed at a new shop around the corner.
When I called to book, the new business owner asked how dirty it was.
I said it was decent but it had some dog fur in parts of the back seat.
He grumbled and told me (reluctantly) to come in.
They were closed a few months later.
In this episode, I get into a few lessons we can all learn, including the importance of:
- Doing work that you’re intrinsically motivated by
- For people you enjoy working with
- At prices that excite you to bring your best
- So you can build a sustainable business
- Which allows you to become great at what you do
- Which becomes a continued flywheel for your business