Looking for 1:1 guidance and support to help you grow your business?
The Coach Program is for solo entrepreneurs and marketing managers looking for support in creating and executing a high-growth marketing strategy.
What You Get
You or one person from your team gets private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email.
The program includes:
- Unlimited 1:1 access to me via email, Slack and phone.
- Initial assessment during our kick-off call.
- Deep-dive advisory calls every other week.
- Structured assignments with due dates attached.
- Access to my personal network of vetted marketing specialists.
Contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
How It Works
- For the first month, we’ll meet every week to get you some momentum. We’ll switch to twice-weekly deep-dive calls after that.
- We’ll begin by uncovering your goals and developing a strategy, plan, and budget that matches your strengths and available resources.
- We will then begin executing on the highest value projects upfront, balancing short-term and long-term objectives.
- Whether you need tactical guidance or strategic direction, you can reach out to me to point you in the right direction.
The Fine Print
- You or one person from your team will have unlimited access to me for questions, guidance, or feedback.
- Other stakeholders, team members, or outside suppliers may participate in our bi-weekly calls.
- I will not participate in internal or supplier-related email chains or meetings. However, you or your marketing manager may forward emails with specific questions and/or bring anyone to our regularly scheduled calls if needed.
- I will never publish any of your communications, publicly or privately. Anything you share with me will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- You are free to record any call for future reference without asking me first.
- You are welcome to call me any time without an appointment, but you’ll probably get my voicemail (I’m on the phone a lot). Leave a text or voicemail and I’ll get back to you ASAP.
- If we need to talk in real-time, we can schedule a mutually convenient time.
- Payment is due by the beginning of each period. Work will stop for late payments.
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you got busy.
Pricing and Terms
This service is US$9,500 for a six-month period. Payment is due in full before we begin. Monthly renewal options are available.
Q: What kind of suppliers do you refer from your professional network?
A: You’ll get access to all kinds of people that I’ve worked with over the years. While I can’t promise I’ll have someone on hand for every situation, I do regularly refer website developers, designers, copywriters, marketing automation specialists, search engine optimization specialists, pay-per-click management specialists, social media specialists, and more—often at multiple price-points.
Q: What kind of results can I expect?
A: While I cannot guarantee any specific outcome with certainty, it’s common for my clients to see significant increases in revenue, profit, lead flow, audience size, and various other measurable performance metrics.
Q: What areas of digital marketing do you advise on?
A: The areas of digital marketing I can advise on include:
- Positioning and marketing strategy
- Analytics and data
- Website design, development, and user experience
- Content marketing strategy
- Social media marketing
- Email marketing and automation
- Pay-per-click advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Influencer marketing
- Conversion rate optimization
- Graphic design, video, and photography
Q: Why don’t you just “do it for me” like a normal marketing agency?
A: I believe advice and implementation are best sold separately. You can read more about my thoughts on that in this article.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
What I appreciate most about working with Kevin is the flexibility, experience, and knowledge he brings to our marketing. We are able to leverage his industry contacts to better educate ourselves, as well as come up with content and an image that clearly displays our brand and culture. We couldn’t be happier.
— Wes Carpani, Northern Specialty Supplies
If you’re ready to free up your time and focus on your company vision then schedule a free consultation call to see if there is a fit.