Feel like the other shoe could drop at any moment?
The Advocate Program is a 1:1 private coaching program for marketing consultants, strategists, and fractional CMOs seeking to increase profit, decrease hourly involvement, and leverage your marketing expertise—not your hands.
Create a systemized, predictable, and scalable marketing advisory practice that allows you to feel relaxed, calm, and in control—not stressed out, exhausted, or worried about the future of your business.
Does any of this sound like you?
- You’re don’t have a clearly defined niche or unique positioning.
- You’re running most of your client engagements “on the fly”.
- You’re scared that any day your client work could suddenly dry up.
- You often feel like an “order-taker” instead of a trusted advisor.
- You’re stuck “in the weeds”, either managing projects or executing tasks.
- You’re trading time for money instead of building assets and leverage.
- Your business lacks the structure you need to feel relaxed and in control.
- You have a hard time articulating the value you create for your clients.
What if you could
- Get clarity on your niche, positioning, and messaging strategies.
- Generate more leads and opportunities with a simple and cohesive marketing system.
- Create more structure with systems and templates for each stage of your client engagements.>
- Design a more profitable business model with productized services and custom engagements.
- Close more deals using a sales process that also informs and improves your core services.
- Productize your expertise by creating a formal “methodology” around the work you do.
- Create leverage with group programs, memberships, info products, and more.
- Be able to clearly articulate and demonstrate the value you create for your clients.
What you get
You will get private and unlimited 24/7 access to me via Slack, phone, or email for six months.
- Weekly strategy calls for the first month to establish momentum.
- Coaching calls every other week for the remainder of our engagement.
- Unlimited access to me between calls via email, phone, or chat.
- Feedback on your clients’ marketing challenges—not just your own.
- Access to my freelancer and agency partner Rolodex whenever possible.
- Access to my Marketing Advisory Methodology to use in your consulting practice—including templates, systems, and a Trello board you can copy.
While not every engagement will end up the same way, below are typical outcomes of our work together.
- Be seen as a go-to expert in your niche area of focus.
- Deliver remarkable client experiences you and your clients will enjoy.
- Increase the lifetime value of your new and existing client relationships.
- Speak on podcasts, conferences, and deliver webinars for new audiences.
- Productize your expertise as one-to-many programs and advisory services.
- Turn your knowledge into info products, courses, training, and more.
- Grow your email list and build a highly targeted audience.
The Advocate Program is a six-month minimum engagement designed to help you build meaningful traction and results.
The investment for this six-month program is US$7,500 and is due in full before we begin.
For most, the investment is easily recouped within a month or two by signing even one new client.
“Within a relatively short period of time, Kevin legitimately transformed my consulting business. I was struggling with a lack of focus, my website didn’t speak to my target audience and my branding was misaligned. Considering my job is to help other companies find their way out of similar messes, it’s hard to believe my own business was in such bad shape. Kevin helped narrow my target market, write better copy and establish the tools and resources I needed to operate efficiently. Then he helped me design the engagement processes for my clients, providing me with a scalable and proven system I can use over and over again.” —Doug Jones
“I’ve been working with Kevin Whelan for the past three months. Great insight, advice, and ROI. He’s helping me do things I could never have done by myself.”—Mark Evans
The fine print
The following is what you can expect things to look like when we start working together.
- We’ll meet weekly for the first month to help create momentum before moving to our bi-weekly schedule.
- Contact me any day or time with questions. I reply within 24 hours but usually more like 90 minutes during business hours.
- You can share your clients’ marketing challenges with me to get a second opinion or sanity-check your plan.
- I will never publish any of your communications, publicly or privately. Anything you share with me will be kept in the strictest confidence.
- We’ll develop measurable goals to aim for over the short and long term horizon.
- You are free to record any call for future reference without asking me first.
- You’re welcome to call me any time, however, I’m on the phone a lot (leave a voicemail).
- If you have a truly urgent question, you can text me on my personal cell number.
- Payment is due in full by the beginning of the program.
- Work will immediately pause in the event of late payments. Credit cards are accepted and preferred, although I also accept other post-dated cheques (checks).
- You can pause the clock in the event of a family emergency or something of similar seriousness, but not for vacation or because you got busy.
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If we’re not a good fit, I don’t want your money. If you’re unsatisfied for any reason after the first 30 days, I’ll refund my entire fee in full. After that, there are no refunds under any circumstances.
To apply for this coaching program, click here to schedule a call to discuss your business and see if there is a fit.