How to Sell Advice
A course all about transitioning into and succeeding at selling your expert advice—not just your execution skills.
“Within six months, I doubled my business, increased my average retainer size by 33%, and phased out of most of the tactical execution work I was doing before.” —Mark Evans
About the course
Are you looking to build a profitable advisory business around your expertise? You’re in the right place.
In this course, we’ll cover topics such as:
- What mindsets and beliefs you’ll need to succeed at selling your “head”, not your “hands”
- How to organize your ideas into a proprietary methodology that you can “own” and package in various ways
- How to choose a dynamic business model (i.e. include memberships, group coaching, 1:1 consulting, and more) that aligns with your style and the needs of your ideal clients
- How to price and position your work in a way that makes it a “no brainer” to buy from you
- The hard and soft skills you’ll want to develop in order to be a successful advisor
- How to choose a niche or profitable sub-specialty to allow you to be in a category of one
- How to market yourself effectively and build a sustainable roster of clients
- How to do great work and demonstrate the value you’re producing to keep clients coming back
- And a wide range of very tactical and strategic ideas to help you go from execution to advisory work
Join the waiting list
This course is set to be released later this year if all goes to plan.
Be the first to know (and secure the best price) by signing up for the notification list below.
You’ll also be added to my general mailing list so we can keep in touch.